BUSSE Design+Engineering (BDE) is a family-run company that has been in existence since 1959 and attaches the utmost importance to working hand in hand with different disciplines.
The expertise of our industrial designers, UI/UX employees, engineers and technicians all contribute to the success of a product. It is therefore a matter of course for BDE to honor its long-standing employees at an anniversary event - in 2020, this was not possible in a convivial get-together, festive setting and with culinary support for well-known reasons.
The jubilarians were honored in the company of their colleagues following the first digital staff meeting in December 2020. The skilful mix of up-to-date knowledge and experience not only characterizes shapely, attractive products, but also BUSSE products that have been tried and tested in every household. Practicality and functionality are the criteria that always take precedence over the aesthetics of the products.
The company's success story is based on the diversity described above and the obvious pride we have taken in our common companions over the decades.
We would like to congratulate and thank the jubilarians for their commitment:
- Mr. Dobbertin, an employee in prototyping for over 35 years.
- Mr. Unseld, for over 25 years in the Design / Engineering department.
- Mr. Müller, also in prototyping for more than 20 years.
- Mr. Neuber, industrial designer at BUSSE for over 15 years.
- Ms. Busse-Kilger, Managing Director of BUSSE Design+Engineering for over 10 years.