Products and their functions are becoming ever more complex and compact, and development cycles ever shorter. To avoid costly corrections at an advanced stage of the project, critical functions should therefore be practically validated as early as possible during development. BUSSE already offers a wide range of in-house test setups for this purpose.
Thanks to the close links and short distances between our design department and our in-house prototyping department, we at BUSSE are able to offer in-house testing during development. This enables us to test functions and housings at an early stage, particularly with regard to drop load, tightness and fatigue strength. For this purpose, we have developed a large number of modular test devices that can be adapted to the respective products and tests at short notice and with manageable effort:
- Service life tests and component wear
- Weight load tests
- Drop tests (standardized) with high-speed cameras and shock data loggers
- Waterproofness tests and test finger tests according to IP standard (sprinkling and immersion tests)
- Special solutions for individual requirements
- We also create prototypes from original materials for thermal and lighting tests to check simulation results.
Of course, these development-accompanying tests do not replace the later official tests under correct laboratory conditions at recognized certification bodies, but as pragmatic "hands-on tests" they offer quick findings based on the respective protection class/test procedures defined by the standard. Experience has shown, however, that such accompanying tests can provide important insights that would otherwise only lead to serious project loops at a later stage of development at external testing institutes.
We would be happy to support you with your developments and product tests!